My #1 Rule: Be Respectful
Your comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there may be times where a comment(s) will be edited or deleted. Keep in mind the above and you should be fine.
But just to help you out, here are a few scenarios (note: this is not an exclusive list) where your comment might be edited or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted. Keep it clean.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that are disrespectful. Nope. Not tolerated.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. See #4 above but this was included to be clear.
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
If you have questions, please send a message to email@example.com .