- Nathan’s a mother hen and with reason. Audrey is trying to downplay this illness.
- Duke’s continued exposure to Mara cannot be good. It just cannot.
- I do not trust Charlotte Cross. And Dwight … I am disappointed in you.
- That trouble is grizzly!
- Only in Haven will folks backstab you in one minute and then have trust again the next.
- Dwight, your gut needs to be checked.
- I have a special place in my heart for Gloria, for life
- Janet the boss brings back Rev. Driscoll hate vibes
- Mara knows what it means to sacrifice in vain…..hmmmmm
- Did y’all see that long pause Charlotte had when she saw Audrey? Hmmmmm
- I want Audrey’s clothes!!
- Audrey is freezing all the time. Remember Nathan won’t be able to feel that. o_O Oh no!
- Charlotte has this disturbingly strong connection to helping the Troubled. It makes me suspect.
- Man that Duke/Nathan scene broke my heart. Duke felt his friend, his last hope probably let him down.
- I did enjoy Vince and Nathan working together. 🙂
- Nathan referenced himself as her boyfriend. Haha.
- She’s degenerating!! 🙁
- Gives new meaning to giving “the look”
- I could have done without that 1 minute scene between Duke and Mara. #realtalk
- I admit I was wrong about Duke sleeping with mara. #DisappointedButNotSurprisedAfterThinkingAboutIt
- Why does Charlotte have that folder?!?!?!?!
- Audrey: “You used to bring me coffee.”
Nathan: “Fresh pot brewing right now.”
- Nathan: “You shouldn’t still be sick.”
Audrey: “I’m fine. People get the flu, Nathan.”
Nathan: “It’s not flu season.”
Audrey: “So you do think it’s about the split. That the reason I’m sick is because I shouldn’t be here.
Audrey: “That I’m not real?”
Nathan: “No, I did not, I didn’t say that.”
Audrey: “Okay, good. Because for once in my life, I am my own person and except for a little cough, I feel great.”
Nathan: “Parker. Hey. You, you are the realest person I know. More real than me most days. But, what if losing your immunity to the troubles isn’t the only effect the split had?”
- Mara: “Why don’t you just vent something. It might put you in a better mood.”
- Mara: “Mass casualties, huh? Well can’t say I wasn’t ambitious back then.”
Duke: Yeah. Ambitious. And cruel. You didn’t care about a single person’s life that your troubles ruined. So why should I believe all of a sudden that you give a damn about helping me?
Mara: “Because helping you helps me. I’m not immune to your trouble, remember?”
Duke: “Mm-hmm. Right. So you’re just in this to save your own skin?”
Duke: “Hey, at least it’s honest. Almost makes me like you.”
Mara: “Good. Now stop sulking and go find that damn aether.”
- Gloria: “She’s a skinny thing too, isn’t she. Too skinny, it looks weird.”
- Janet: “People can’t fight their demons with a crutch, they need a sword.”
- Mara: “Maybe I know what it feels like to sacrifice in vain.”
- Nathan: “Duke. What the hell? Where are you? Do you have Mara?
Duke: “One, I’m doing the right thing. Two, I’m not telling you that And three…sort of.”
Nathan: “I don’t have time for this. Is Mara with you or not?”
Nathan: “Bring her in. Audrey’s sick. We need to find out if it has something to do with the separation.”
Duke: “What do you mean Audrey is sick? Is it serious?
Nathan: “I don’t know. But if we have Mara, then we can–”
Duke: “Look, I know what I’m doing. And for once, Nathan, I need your help. I need you to bring me some of the aether so that Mara can fix me.”
Duke: “To keep me from kicking out any more dangerous troubles.”
Nathan: “And you actually believe that she’ll help you?”
Duke: “Hey, Pot, this is the kettle.”
Nathan: “Look, I know I’ve done crazy things, but that was for Audrey. You can’t trust Mara. She’s convinced you to get the one thing she needs to open a thinny. And if she does that, she will take out the entire town.”
Duke: “I am the one who could take out Haven. I don’t have any more nice little safe troubles to let out. The next one is gonna be bad. Mara can stop it.”
Nathan: “I’m not bringing you the aether, Duke. Everything she’s done has been to get aether. Bring her in. We need her.”
Duke: “Yeah, you’re right. It doesn’t add up. I can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.”
Nathan: “Bring her in, Duke. We’ll find another way to help you.
Duke: “Yeah I know.I actually thought he was gonna come through for me for once.”
Mara: “So…now what?”
Duke: “Now I go take the aether and then you fix me. Right?”
- Duke: “I really wish you were somebody else right now.”
- Charlotte: “Doctor-patient confidentiality.”
Nathan: “Even if I’m a cop?”
Nathan: Even if I’m her boyfriend?
- Audrey: “You’re not evil just because you’re troubled.”
- Nathan: “I’d like to trust her Dwight, but it’s kinda hard when Audrey’s involved.”