News & Notes
- Holiday movies with Haven cast members:
- “The Thanksgiving House” starring Emily Rose airs November 15 on Hallmark Channel.
- “Christmas Incorporated” starring Steve Lund (the Colorado Kid) airs November 15 on Hallmark Channel.
- “Best Christmas Party Ever” starring Steve Lund (the Colorado Kid) airs November 20 on Hallmark Channel.
- “Merry In-Laws” starring Lucas Bryant airs November 26 on Lifetime.
- “A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride” with Lucas Bryant and Jason Priestley airs November 27 on Lifetime.
- Video of Eric Balfour Panel at ComicCon Paris.
- Article with photos about Eric Balfour and his Electric & Rose clothing line.
- “The Art of More,” with episodes directed by Shawn Piller, streams November 19 on Crackle.
- Inside Haven – The Cast Talks Season 5, Episode 19
- Revisiting Haven interviews with writers Brian Millikin and Nick Parker, and Speed Weed. LOTS of season 5B info directly from the Haven writers.
- ICYMI – Revisiting Haven on-set interviews about season 5B with cast and crew, including Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant, Jayne Eastwood and Richard Donat, Glenn Lefchak, Shawn Piller and more.
- Reminder – Visit Syfy.com for lots of Haven goodies, including Inside Haven, Haven Origins, Fun Facts, and Guide to the Troubles.
(1) Croatoan is collecting Troubles
(2) Croatoan created the Crockers to collect the Troubles (i.e. Croatoan gave out Troubles like Mara/William) (b/c Croatoan was not powerful enough to do it himself)
(3) The next step to building the Barn is the Controller Crystal
(4) Dave killed Charlotte
- Poor Dave! All that alcohol he’s being forced to drink and I don’t think he’s enjoying it at all!
- The horseshoe crab with human eyes was back!
- Charlotte has skills to be able to slip past Audrey and Dwight when she was in the room right next door
- Audrey, that’s a heck of a way to tell Lainey her sister is dead. :p
- I need friends like Lainey, folks who would bring me back if I died
- Y’all should really consult the book before trusting Troubles
- How many people did Lainey bring back!
- I love Laura Mennell’s delivery, “So you want to build a barn?”
- Duke should know better by now than to touch blood of any kind
- Poor Dwight. RIP Charlotte.
- Dave killed Charlotte!
- Gloria: “If you’re looking for Conan, he took off.”
- Mystery man: “You came a long way Duke. All the way to North Carolina. Now that you’re here, come on. What is it you really want to know?
Duke: “Okay, I’ll play along. I want to know what the hell is wrong with me.”
Mystery man: “There’s nothing wrong with you. You are who you were always meant to be.”
Duke: “Oh, well thanks Deepak, but what exactly is that?”
Mystery man: “Crockers are Trouble collectors. It’s been that way for hundreds of years. Do you know the story of Roanoake Island?”
Duke: “Yeah, sure. It was a settlement where everyone disappeared.”
Mystery man: “The colonists were cursed. Troubled. They came here to escape persecution, but so many Troubled people in the same place, it attracted the attention of Croatoan.”
Duke: “What is a Croatoan?”
Mystery man: “Croatoan came to collect the Troubles from the colonists, but he couldn’t. He wasn’t yet strong enough to escape the Void. So he turned a young Powhatan man into the first Crocker – someone who could collect the Troubles for him.
Duke: “And how exactly did great, great, great grandpappy do that?
Mystery man: “By killing every man, woman, and child in the settlement.”
- Duke: “So this Croatoan guy created the Crockers to collect Troubles. Why? What did he want with them?
Mystery man: “Same thing he wants now”
Duke: “Hold on, ‘hell you think you’re going? We’re not done!”
Mystery man: “No, we’re not.”
- Audrey: “Here…I need you to take this. Dave said that Croatoan was looking for the Aether core.”
Nathan: “You think he knows you have it?”
Audrey: “Just in case, will you take it and hide it somewhere? Somewhere where no one else can find it, not even me. We can’t let Croatoan get hold of it.”
- Vince: “Oh, is there a new vampire Trouble?”
- Vince: “All right. Together then, until the end of all things.”
- Duke: “Vince? Is that you, youngster?”
Vince: “Duke Crocker? Oh…”
Duke: “You know, I guess I just got homesick.”
Vince: “Not much of a home to return to, I’m afraid. Croatoan won.”
Duke: “Okay, seriously, can somebody please just tell me who that is?”
Vince: “It doesn’t matter, nothing does. The game was played and lost. Lost when Nathan went into the Void and never came out. And nothing’s been the same since.”
Duke: “Vince, I need you to tell me everything that happened after I left Haven. Why did Nathan go into the Void?”
Vince: “It’s too late. Croatoan’s here.”
Duke: “So what the hell are we going to do?”
Vince: “The only thing we can do…die.”
Duke: “Oh, screw that.”
- Charlotte: “So you want to build a Barn?”
- Alt Duke: “You are the fulcrum, Duke. You’ll either save your friends or kill them all.”
- Audrey: “What did Charlotte tell you about the Barn?”
Nathan: “She said the next we need is in the Void. She called it the Controller Crystal. As long as this Shroud’s up, there’s no way to get a Thinny open. And without a Thinny, there’s no way to get into the Void.”