Kudos go out to Nora and Lilla Zuckerman for not just an amazing episode but for always taking care of us fans.
Teagues & Jennifer
What better way to learn more about someone than have them investigate themselves. Smart plan Dave! We’re going to have to bend reality and pretend Jennifer was able to get all those things so quickly. Then to discover that her adoption was arranged by Agent Byron Howard?! What is going on?! Didn’t Dave look creepy at the end? Like he knows something, well of course he knows something but something specific.
Man your heart just goes out to Duke. Trying to figure out what’s going on with your brother, only to discover he’s a serial killer all with no sleep! You could see the guilt he felt building with each new discovery he made about his brother. The final act of actually having to kill Wade….:( Although I think Wade knew what he was doing there, kindof like suicide by cop except her it’s Duke.
By the way, Jennifer, didn’t it seem a little strange that he “managed” to lock himself in when its a deadbolt?
Well this confrontation was bound to happen and was long overdue. What if everything is changing? Throw the rule book out the window. Anyone else catch, Audrey look to the ceiling as if asking for strength before facing Nathan? I thought that was funny. She’s so tired of fighting with him. But this fight was inevitable and Nathan x Audrey fans around the world were in shock to not only get a reciprocal “I love you” from Nathan but for them to actually get together. My jaw was literally on the floor after that scene. Sure Sinister and Heavy are being spy like but really my mind was still on that scene.
- When I saw that Wade reduced Jordan to a trashbag in a river….Grrrrrr.
- Loved how Jennifer switched putting on the glasses and taking them off depending on which Teague she was talking to. Guess she took Carrie’s advice.
- How did Jennifer get her Girl Scout stuff and what not so quickly?
- Kudos to the writers for Nathan’s dream and the joke afterwards. Loved how they combined Sarah+Lucy+Audrey+Lexie into one.
- Dentist dream – All your teeth pop out, roots and all. I have never had that dream but it sounds terrible.
- The small moments between Nathan and Audrey (pulling the file away, interrupting each other), are nice to have
- Dwight’s dedicated. He was determined to figure out what happened.
- Vince wears pink glasses!
- Duke making sure Nathan’s coffee is lukewarm – how nice!!! These two have come a long way.
- Duke calling Nathan “Cheekbones” on his list. Haha. Way to keep that nickname going.
- Gloria: “Is he always this interrupty?”
Gloria: “Well, then zip it.”
- Gloria: “Wow, you’re really picking up on this police stuff, huh.”
Audrey: “I watch a lot of CSI: Miami. It’s pretty much my favorite show.”
Gloria: “Yeah, I’ll bet.”
- “Vince and Dave. I knew it. I mean, I didn’t know it, but I knew it.” – Duke
- Audrey: “I thought you were just going to drop me off.”
Nathan: “Yeah, well, we need to talk. Listen, that handprint you saw-what if you’re right? What if this is something new, something dangerous? We have to do something.”
Audrey: “No, I’m not going to kill you, Nathan, all right? And Lexie is not going anywhere so just drop it.”
Nathan: “I can’t. I don’t think I can do this anymore.” Audrey: “Nathan, what’s your problem? Is this really about Lexie? ‘Cause you didn’t have a problem with Sarah.”
Nathan: “Oh, this is about Sarah now?
Audrey: “She’s a part of me too..a part that apparently you’re pretty familiar with.”
Nathan: “Look, I’m not gonna apologize for what happened. You have no idea how hard this has been for me.”
Audrey: “For you? At least you have the luxury of being one person. At least you know who you are?
Nathan: “Well, I–”
Audrey: “You know what you are.”
Nathan: “I want to know what we are!”
Audrey: “Too much has happened, Nathan. We can’t be Audrey and Nathan, not anymore. We work together. That’s it.”
Nathan: “Right. See you at work.”
Nathan: “I don’t care who you or what you are. I love you.”