The kudos for this episode is going to Shernold Edwards and Colin Ferguson!!
Colin – For playing smarmy and shady so well. While I was always suspicious of him, he still managed to make me doubt if I was wrong.
Shernold – For flipping everything on it’s head! [Also a happy birthday to Shernold!!]
I’m not even sure I could talk about this episode very well right now. So here are some of my favorite screencaps, random thoughts and quotes. This alone took a while so I’m going to post my speculation and thoughts later this weekend after rewatching the first few eps of the season again.
I feel like from here to the season finale (i believe Syfy will renew) is going to be fast paced. Brace yourselves!!
Matt Mitovitch posted 3 sneak peeks for next week’s episode – Exciting!!!!!
- I think Heavy fired the gun that was heard and not Audrey but it wasn’t really clear. It makes sense since I didn’t see smoke coming from Audrey’s gone.
- Kudos Audrey for still handling business (protecting Nathan and going after Heavy) despite still feeling the emotions of the last scene.
- Our faves have some insecurities they need to work through
- I like that the Audrey/Nathan dynamic is really no different than before with the exception of them being more sure about their feelings for each other.
- Adam Copeland played crazy really well!!
- This episode was so busy that I missed Audrey/Nathan/Duke working together. But I get that it had to happen to move the story along
- Audrey learned a lot after her convo with William….here’s to hoping she’s not going to keep secrets from Nathan and Duke about it.
- Where are William and his gang staying?
- It was a little strange to me that Duke didn’t join Nathan in looking for Audrey.
- Audrey made a great backhanded toss of those keys to William
- William’s voice at the end…..CREEPY!!! “She’s mine!”
- “Stay down, Nathan.” – Audrey
- “When we helped Audrey escape the barn, we tore a hole in the soft spot between worlds, let them out.” – Dave
- “Everything is different now.” – Vince
- “We found a local Migmaw tribal legend. It says once the soft spot is torn open, what was once our salvation is now our doom.” – Dave
- “Audrey killing you now will only bring destruction to Haven.” – Vince
- “Your deception may have saved us all.” – Vince
- Sinister: What does make you afraid Chief? The Troubles?
Dwight: No. Already got one myself.
Sinister: Oh…How about another one?
- “You lay a hand on me, you better kill me.” – Dwight
- “You think by now, we’d have figured out how to save the world back at the Gull, where there’s alcohol. – Duke
- “I just play poker, okay.” – Duke
- “Don’t let them tempt you into using those guns.” –Dwight
- Nathan: Maybe he doesn’t want to talk in front of me.
Audrey: William, this–this is Nathan. He’s the weight of my heart guy. I found him just like you said.”
- Duke: That little guy got the drop on you? Must be tough.
Dwight: Tougher than he looks. But I guess you already knew that since you didn’t show up for the big rescue.
Duke: I was covering the back.
Dwight: Yeah. I know, thanks.
- Audrey: The barn had a keeper, someone who took care of it. In a way he took care of me, but then he died and I think you’re supposed to replace him. But when the barn disappeared, it just wiped your memory instead.”
- “Yeah, it’s not that kind of barn.” – Audrey
- “But the real you is in there somewhere, it’s just waiting to come out. You taught me that.” – Audrey
- Jennifer: You’re going to be with me, right?
Duke: The whole time.
- “Any particular reason, you’d like to destroy a pictureque town in Maine or are we just on your bucket list.” – Jennifer
- “He seems to care about you, little one, but what is he really after?” – Heavy
- “The contents of the box once released will devour you and the ones you love. The first to be taken, Audrey Parker” – Sinister
- “You don’t get to threaten Audrey.” – Nathan
- Jennifer: Don’t play games with me, we just slept together. Why?
Duke: Because we wanted to. Because…wait there’s a right answer here. Because I care about you. Cause I like you. Hang on, what are we talking about? flashes to Duke in a straight jacket I mean it’s really you who should be in one of these.
Jennifer: You seduced me for my supernatural connections.
Duke: Wait…I’m the guy here, okay. I’m—I’m the one that’s supposed to get close, then pushes you away and freaks out. You’re kinda throwing me off here.
- “Yup, good talk.” – Duke
- Audrey: Nathan. Oh, what’s wrong? Did he say something?
Nathan: I don’t know what happened between the two of you in the barn, but she is not Lexie anymore.
Audrey: Stop. Stop.
William: No, I don’t remember a barn.
Nathan: What you figure that’s the best way to get close to her? Make her feel sorry for you? Oh poor me, I have amnesia.
Audrey: He doesn’t know what you’re talking about and neither do I so just stay off of him.
Nathan: You never see it, do you?
Nathan: Guy is playing you. First it was Duke and now this William. How long before you sleep with him.
Audrey: *slap* What’s wrong with you, okay? You’re acting crazy.
Nathan: No, I’m not. I’m just willing to fight for us, are you?
- William: So…in the barn, did we-
Audrey: No. No, we–we didn’t. Mmmm.
William: Then that guy has some serious jealousy issues.
Audrey: Nathan, doesn’t usually act like that. Something is very wrong.
- “You’re rolling with a new good looking.” – Gloria
- “Whoa, whoa, whoa, look, I have been arrested a bunch of times, and this is not proper procedure.” – Duke
- “What do you got there, Squatch?” – Duke
- “This is a good spot to bury you if you make me do something you won’t live to regret.” – Dwight
- “It’s times like this that make me hate the phrase, ‘Funny you should say that.’” – Duke
- “I knew you were special.” – William
- “Audrey, the big guy….he’s gone! I mean literally, the cell is empty!” – Stan
- “I can’t believe you actually tazed me.” – Duke
- “Is anyone else seeing this? I’m being arrested and for once I really didn’t do anything.” – Duke
- “Don’t you get tired? 3 men? How do you find time to fight the Troubles?” – Jennifer
- “Sorry Dwight, collateral damage.” – Nathan
- “I’ve been shot before, I’ll shoot back.” – Dwight
- Audrey: Code red. The Chief and Detective Wuornos have been affected by some toxic…”
Duke: Gas leak!
- “No. Leave Duke alone. Everything that’s happened is Audrey’s fault.” – Jennifer
- “Somebody really needs to take that thing away from him.” – Duke
- “Yeah, you’re going to fit in just fine around here.” – Duke
- “Let’s all just breathe, okay?” – Duke
- Audrey: So, that was kinda crazy back there.
William: Yeah. Eye opening.
Audrey: What do you mean?
William: Well, the Trouble thing seems to bring out the worst in people. And your friends got a lot of the worst.
Audrey: Okay, let’s just find that box.
William: They just don’t understand how special you are. They don’t deserve you.
- Dwight: So your Crocker thing…
Duke: Died with my brother? What’s wrong, I thought you’d be happy the Crocker curse was gone?
Dwight: I didn’t like your ability but it existed for a reason. To keep the Troubles in check. Balance, counterbalance. How about you? Why aren’t you happy? Your Trouble’s gone.
Duke: Yeah, it’s gone but I just don’t feel free.
- William: This isn’t about some stupid trouble. This is about us.
William: Come on, why don’t you take a seat?
Audrey: What are you talking about?
William: I know. It’s all happening a little fast. But you have no idea, how excited I was, how thrilled I was to feel that spark between us. You’ve no idea how long I’ve been waiting.
Audrey: When I touched you back at the station, you knew what that was?
William: Yes! It’s what I’ve been praying for. When you came out of the barn and went right back into being Audrey, I thought I’d lost you forever. But now I know you are still in there.
Audrey: You remember the barn?
William: I always did. And so much more. This field, this was our favorite place. We used to have such fun up here. And I know you don’t remember that but you will.
Audrey: You know what’s in that box, don’t you?
William: This?! Yes. It’s a gift. Open it.
Audrey: This whole day, Dwight’s kidnapping, me finding you, the black goo, the delusions, all of that, that was you? Why?
William: Open it. You’ll see.
Audrey: That’s beautiful.
William: You always loved it.
Audrey: Don’t. Touch me.
William: Well…that’s disappointing. But not altogether surprising.
Audrey: You work for him?
William: Of course not. He works for me. They both do. Let’s get your partner back here.
William: This isn’t a game to me. I’m just trying to get through to you. A few simple delusions, your friends tear each other apart. They’re inferior. All of them.
Audrey: Them? Not us.
William: Exactly. This is so frustrating. The barn is gone, why don’t you remember?
Audrey: You? This wasn’t your buddy’s Trouble. You infected my friends and put that mark on those people.
William: Frankly, it was quite a chore but it appears I need to keep doing it, quite a bit.
William: Because I want you back. Because I love you. And because you love me too.
Audrey: There isn’t any part of me that will ever love you.
William: Not Audrey Park. And not Lexie or any other Haven-Savers but there’s someone else in there. The real you. And she is mine.
“Yeah, you were totally nuts. It’s okay you can make it up to me later.” – Duke