KUDOS TO EMILY ROSE FOR HER #HOTTIEOFTHEWEEK WIN!!
& KUDOS TO THE HAVEN FANS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN. 🙂
Subscribe: iTunes I’m thinking of organizing a get together at Comic Con this year. If someone else is planning something already, let me know, I’d love to help out. But to gauge interest, here’s a poll:
Would you (honestly) attend an Unofficial Troublemaker Get Together at SDCC this year?
- I wish I could!!! (74%, 17 Votes)
- Yes (26%, 6 Votes)
- What's SDCC? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 23
From the Episode:
- If you don’t know what happens, my first thought was kids are mean.
- “You can’t have him. Daniel is one of us now.” ….. CREEPY
- Follow the Teagues on Twitter – cute!
- Audrey’s lockpicking skills is on display. 🙂
- Evi and Duke have some great banter.
- The boys seemed to be struggling when they were in that barn but when they came out they seemed fine.
- “Ya hear that? What do you think of that?” – Duke Crocker
- “But they’re Daniel’s family too. He’s going to need them with his dad gone.” – Nathan Wuornos
- “That boy’s soul is at stake.” – Rev. Driscoll
- “Last I checked the Troubles weren’t covered in the police manual.” – Audrey Parker
- “Come on. I bet you look good in black.” – Audrey Parker
- “Picking and entering. Well, that’s better.” – Nathan Wuornos
- “Really? Did it say, ‘I heart Haven.'” – Evi Crocker
- “Boys, not now!” – Audrey Parker
- Duke: “Yeah, thanks for telling me.”
Evi: “Thanks for checking your messages!”
- “Sorry, but I saw him first.” – Duke Crocker
- “A good shepherd always finds a way to save his flock.” – Rev. Driscoll
- “Garland Wuornos would have known more. They worked together. Helped people who no one else could help.” – Gwen Glendower (Penny Driscoll)
- “It was the only time anyone ever saw her cry.” – Penny Driscoll
- Duke: “Your tattoo, what does it mean?”
Cole Glendower: “When Rev. Driscoll and others like him come for us, there are those who will fight.”
Duke: “Do you know me? Do you know why they want me dead?”
Cole: “All I know is you’re being watched in case you decide to follow in your father’s footsteps.”
Duke: “Is that why one of you killed him? Simon Crocker. Do you remember?”
Cole: “I don’t know who killed your father but if you want to stay alive, I suggest you stay out of his business.”
- Nathan: “It’s beautiful in a way.”
Audrey: “It’s so sad. They don’t even know how long they’ll be gone. A whole family just split in two.”
Nathan: “United by secrets. I wanted to learn more about the Chief. They’re so much he didn’t tell me. I didn’t even know the right questions to ask.”
Audrey: “Gwen also told me that your father and Lucy helped a lot of troubled people. Looks like we’ve been following in their footsteps without even knowing it.”