Subscribe: iTunes I’m thinking of organizing a get together at Comic Con this year. If someone else is planning something already, let me know, I’d love to help out. But to gauge interest, here’s a poll:
Would you (honestly) attend an Unofficial Troublemaker Get Together at SDCC this year?
- I wish I could!!! (74%, 17 Votes)
- Yes (26%, 6 Votes)
- What's SDCC? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 23
I really am looking at this poll. 😀
NOTE: Our Next Podcast will be on “Sarah“
- Was I the only one creeped out by the fact that Lizzy immediately just went outside after waking up? I mean no questions? No where is mom & dad?
- So your daughter breaks her neck, miraculously comes back to life and you don’t want her checked out just in case?! Maybe that’s just me but I’m with Lizzy’s dad.
- You have to give it to Tommy (Arla) for dedication. I mean she really did police work.
- Tommy’s incredulity at Lizzy also dying cracks me up.
- Jordan and Dwight walking to talk to Ray was very bada$$
- When Jordan tells Nathan that one of his guys may have gone rogue, she looks pissed off!
- That James Cogan reveal had me like, twist!!
- Who gives coordinates for directions?
- Man, Duke & Audrey’s shock and despair at Nathan’s death hit me in the heart strings
- Glad Tommy’s lack of police procedures wasn’t lost on folks
- Duke’s a great tracker!
- When Dave and Vince realize that the BGK was masking what he really did, all I could think was Dang it! Now they gotta toss that whole place. lol.
- I love Dave’s jerry-rigged hat-flashlight
- Even when under arrest, Moira tried to protect Noelle (put them both on a bus)
- Duke’s “don’t react” face needs work haha
- Team Jordan & Audrey – they rock when they work together!
- This was really well set up. The revelation to Moira and her sacrifice. Well played writers!!
- Nathan’s “death” really was a turning point for everyone’s relationship it seems. Great catalyst.
Magic Hour Part 1
- Nathan: “23 days left, you have to spend two of them with Duke?”
Duke: “I give great moral support.”
Nathan: “Just take care of her.”
- “That spooky stuff had me off my game for a little while. I’m gonna enjoy the hell out of doing some good, old-fashioned surveillance.” – Tommy Bowen
- Duke: “Why are you so nervous?”
Audrey: “I’ve been what, at least three other people in my life and one of them was in love with the Colorado Kid and he could be on the other side of that door, and all I can think about is I should have worn my other pants.”
Duke: “Audrey, you are officially a girl. Let’s just pray that he doesn’t have a unibrow.”
- “I put that up for folks who are special. So that they know this is a safe house. They can rest here.” – Guard member
- Claire: “I’m gonna have to put them all on a family therapy plan.”
Nathan: “Appreciate you coming in.”
Claire: “I was surprised when you called. I thought you’d be in Colorado with Audrey.”
Nathan: “No. She took Duke.”
Claire: “That’s a polarizing choice. How does it make–“
Nathan: “Now now, Claire.”
- “Your daughter died, and she came back to life too?” – Tommy Bowen
- Duke: “How’s Officer Grumpy?”
- Audrey: “You took a photo album from an old woman?
Duke: “Well, it sounds much worse when you say it like that. You can scold me later.”
Audrey: “No way, this is the sweetest form of thievery ever.”
Duke: “I’m a sweet thief.”
- Audrey: “This, this whole thing. This is just–this is ridiculous. When I first showed up to Haven, I was an FBI agent, I was looking into a case. I knew who I was. Life was good. It was good. And then I found out I had what, not one, but two–two past lives, that I know of. Nothing is what I thought it was. The first past life I was completely wrong about, and the other one–the other one’s still a mystery to me.”
Duke: “You know, if you want something stronger than that, I saw funions in the vending machine.”
Audrey: “Funions, yes. Funions–“
Audrey: “And–and pizza, and–and hand-rolled cigars, and, uh–and skydiving, and those little candy that’s –the dispenser thing.
Audrey: “I’ve never experienced that before.”
Duke: “I get it okay. I’ve been saying that for a month.”
Audrey: “A month?”
Duke: “You want cigars? I got cubans on the Cape Rouge.“
Audrey: “A month? This is–this is hilarious, right? Right, you tell me about this Hunter meteor storm thing, you explain to what it is, that I–that I go away, and I waste a whole month chasing what?”
Duke: “You didn’t waste anything. You know, you solved the Colorado Kid mystery. And you can beat–we can beat this Hunter thing.”
Audrey: “Come on, Duke. Now I have to beat a Hunter thing? No, no I got what, uh, 20 days left? No, I just–I want to live my life.”
Duke: “Okay. However, you want to do it, you know? You want to…help the troubled, or you just want to live your life, I’m in.”
Audrey: “You are an amazing friend.”
Duke: “I’m just saying, you have choices.”
Audrey: “No, no, no, no, no, it’s more than that. You’re here. You–you just left everything. And you got on a plane, and you came here to Colorado with me.”
Duke: “Audrey, I’d do anything you need me to. I’d hunt down your past, and fight your future.”
Audrey: “The past is gone. And the future, thank God it is not here yet. All we have is…”
- “20 days, that’s–that’s not long enough for me to fix our friendship if I screw this up. I’m gonna get some air.” – Audrey Parker
- “I’m just imagining you as a red head. It’s hot.” – Duke Crocker
- Audrey: “Duke, you’re a genius.”
Duke: “I know. Why?”
Magic Hour Part 2
- Duke: “You better pray that your girlfriend can bring my friend back to life.”
- “Troubles run in families so if Noelle can bring people back from the dead, so can her sister.” – Audrey Parker
- Audrey: “He’s been shot.”
Jordan: “Oh my God. Who did this?”
Audrey: “He’ll pay. But first I have to bring Nathan back.”
Jordan: “You can do that?”
Audrey: “There’s a resurrection trouble. If the person touches him before sunset, then he’ll come back when the sun goes down.”
Jordan: “So what are you waiting for?”
Audrey: “The woman who has it is right there, dead. Her sister’s inside, but her trouble isn’t active yet. We have to trigger it.”
Jordan: “It usually takes some kind of emotional trauma to do that. What are you gonna do?”
Audrey: “Traumatize her.”
- “Bolt Gun Killer. I don’t like that. It’s too on the nose.” – Tommy Bowen
- “You have no idea what I am…and I want Nathan back.” – Audrey Parker
- Audrey: “So this time I am going to shoot you.”
Duke: “Audrey, What are you doing?”
Audrey: “Duke, we are running out of time. I need to do something.”
- “Nathan…I was the one that was supposed to–I was supposed to go. I have always loved you. I always will love you.”
- “Hey Parker. Where’s the funeral?” – Nathan Wuornos
- Vince: “I’m really gonna enjoy killing you.”
Dave: “I don’t think so Vince, I think it’s my turn.”
Vince: “Oh, is it?”
- Duke: “Nathan’s welcome back from the dead party’s in full swing.”
Audrey: “What’s the public reason for the party?”
Duke: “Taco Tuesday.”
Duke: “You’re not thinking about skipping out are you?”
Audrey: “I wouldn’t dream of it. I need a little more fun in my life.”
Duke: “Ah, I think I’m starting to rub off on you.”
Audrey: “About Colorado…”
Duke: “Yeah, it all worked out for the best. We made it home in time to save Nathan’s life. It’s all good.”
Claire: “Oooh, awkwardness, tension. I’d ask some intrusive questions, but I’m off duty. Okay, okay, I’ll ask some intrusive questions.”
Duke: “You know…I thin I’m gonna let Audrey catch you up. Tacos aren’t gonna make themselves now.”
- Nathan: “Hey.”
Nathan: “I never got to ask. How did it go in Colorado?”
Audrey: “It’s a long story. Did they recover Tommy’s body yet?”
Nathan: “No. With the tides we may never.”
Audrey: “We finally find him. And we’re left with more questions than when we started.”
Nathan: “Did Tommy have the tattoo? The guy on the surveillance clearly wasn’t Tommy. What was his trouble? Why was he taking parts from women?”
Audrey: “How did he even know about the Colorado kid? Who was he?”
Nathan: “We’ll figure it out.”
Audrey: “Nathan, I want to tell you everything that happened in Colorado.”
Nathan: “Maybe we can skip the party, go somewhere, talk.”
Audrey: “Now’s not a good time.”
- Vince: “Ever since you’ve returned to Haven, I’ve helped to deceive you. I had good intentions–to protect you, to help you survive this chaos–but that doesn’t make it right. I’m truly sorry Audrey. I wanted to say that to you before you–before you go.”
Audrey: “Tell me about Sarah.”
Vince: “She was tough, independent. You know, you always come back with a different name, but underneath you’re always somehow the same.”
Audrey: “I know that Sarah was the Colorado Kid’s mother. Who was the father?”
Vince: “Sarah never told anyone who the father was.”
Audrey: “Is everything okay?”
Vince: Everything is just how it’s supposed to be. Let’s join the party, shall we?”