So one gif to sum it all up…
and this was just part 1!!!!
- I’m 100% with Nathan. Mara won’t help them.
- Once again, RIP Jennifer Mason. You will be missed.
- Agreed Mara, I don’t get how folks drink coffee straight black.
- I laughed out loud when Nathan drained the creamer in front of Mara
- The Mara/Nathan scene when Nathan is just staring at her is awesome. The whole cabin scene was awesome but yeah.
- Zing! Looks like both Mara and Nathan got some good verbal hits in.
- Nathan closed his eyes!
- Did y’all see that TEAR! Audrey is soooo scared!
- Man, if Dwight does not calm down.
- I’m ignoring this laser trouble
- Using that fire blanket was pretty risky, I’m just saying.
- Smiling Nathan had me thinking he cracked his head, if I didn’t know better. lol.
- Nathan’s moves on Mara/Audrey was such a cute scene.
- I don’t blame Duke. Poor guy was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
- Audrey is scared man. I would be too if I knew that letting Mara win means I die inside of her. Who wants that!
- Duke and Dwight need to work on their timing.
- Convenient how Mara needs a list of Troubles that the Crockers have taken care of.
- So 1) Pick a Trouble, 2) Mara touches Duke to connect and 3) Duke bleeds on the floor (w/o touching it)…convenient.
- So now Duke has a reason for keeping Mara alive just like Nathan. Welcome to #TeamDontKillMara
- You have to give Nathan credit for standing by his beliefs when the whole world calls him a fool.
- Shernold Edwards and SpeedWeed knocked this episode out of the park. Loved the dialog!
- All hail Emily Rose and Lucas Bryant on their acting during this episode. The range of emotions they both went through.her a
- Mara: “You filthy liar.”
Duke: “I’m kinda with her on that.”
- Nathan: “You believe me?”
Duke: “No. I believe you need to move on…any way you can.”
- Mara: “All right this needs cream or sugar to be remotely drinkable.”
- Mara: “You make an appalling partner.”
- Mara: “I’m gonna hurt you, the first chance I get and I won’t need a tree to do it.”
- Mara: “You’re mentally ill. You actually think she’s still alive, don’t you.”
Nathan: “I know Audrey’s in there, in you.”
Mara: “You’re wrong. I snuffed her out like a candle.”
Nathan: “Then I guess this will all be over soon.”
- Mara: “Come on Eeyore, what’s your plan?
Nathan: “You’d be the last person I’d tell.
Mara: “You know, it’s ironic that your obsession with that woman is what brought me back. Everything you kept doing for her was helping me. If you hadn’t have shot Agent Howard, or blown up the barn, I still would’ve been trapped in there for 27 years and William never would have been able to get me out. Oh, right though. You didn’t have a choice. You just lover her so damn much.”
- Mara: “You’re nothing without your love for Audrey. Just lifeless and numb. It really is sad how much you need her. Do you know in Russia they call this, “Game of String”? I tell you, they’ve got not imagination.”
Nathan: “Lot of people need Audrey. No one needs you.”
Mara: “Oh they need me. They just don’t know it yet.”
Nathan: “Maybe William did. But you haven’t said that you want him back. Maybe he’s just a way for you to create more Troubles. Is that all you care about? What you without Troubles, Mara? Lifeless, numb? Are you even capable of love?”
- Duke: “Look, I’m sure Nathan knows what he’s doing.”
Dwight: “Yeah. Like blowing up his life and taking the entire town with him.”
- Mara: “It looks like there’s only one bed. That’s funny. I don’t remember it being so, so tiny. But then again, last time personal space wasn’t really an issue. Was it?”
Nathan: “No, it wasn’t.”
Mara: “We made s’mores and the marshmallows kept falling in the fire. The whole room smelt of burnt sugar. “
Nathan: “That was Audrey.”
Mara: “I know you can feel me.”
Mara: “How long has it been? Since it was just you and her, alone, in the quiet like this, beside the fire? It’s okay if you’re lonely. We can pretend if we both just close our eyes.”
- Nathan: “You sleep over there. Alone.”
- Nathan: “Tell me about where you come from. Why aren’t you trying to get back there. Don’t you have friends and family?”
Mara: “Of course. And I will when I’m finished my work here. It’ll be quite the reunion. I’m very much looking forward to it.”
Nathan: “What is it you think you’re doing here, besides causing pain, destruction.”
Mara: “Proving a point.”
Nathan: “To who?”
Mara: “Let’s just say that sometimes brilliance is celebrated and sometimes its smothered.”
- Mara: “We could be having fun except for your wearing a chastity belt.”
Nathan: “Not happening.”
Mara: “Oh God. Would you evolve already. Sex is cardio. If sex makes a relationship then everything you say you feel for Audrey would be a lie.”
Nathan: “It’s real.”
Mara: “And your poke with Sarah on the beach that was real? You should have met the others. Lucy was such a tramp, and Veronica, she swung both ways.”
- Mara: “You know I have all of Audrey’s memories, right? Do you ever just wonder if she loved you as much as you loved her?”
Mara: “Okay then. Night.”
- Nathan: “I’m so sorry Audrey. I don’t know what to do. I’m running out of time.”
Audrey: “Nathan! Please. Help me. I’m-I’m here. “
Audrey: “Don’t give up. Don’t talk to Mara. Just talk to me like Audrey. It’s the only way I can fight her.”
Audrey: “Talk to me.”
Nathan: “Don’t go. Stay with me. Audrey!”
- Mara: “You have officially cracked up.”
- Mara: “Don’t you cook anything else?”
- Nathan: “So, Parker. I have maple syrup and blueberry syrup. Which one do you want?”
Mara: “I’m going to give you a Trouble that makes your heart explode inside your chest.”
Nathan: “Maple it is.”
- Dwight: “Why? What’s he doing?”
Duke: “Hoping for something that isn’t going to happen.”
- Nathan: “Dance with me Parker.”
Mara: “I’d rather stab you in the crotch.”
Nathan: “We should enjoy the time we have left, it might not last.”
Mara: “So you want to get stabbed in the crotch.”
Nathan: “Come on.”
Mara: “You can treat me like Audrey, but you can’t make me act like her.”
- Mara: “Have you ever considered an inflatable doll?
Nathan: “You know that blue dress, the one from your birthday? You should wear it more often.”
Mara: “Alright. That’s enough flaccid dancing. Thank you very much.”
Nathan: “Okay then, let’s play a board game.”
Mara: “Ugh. There’s so much to do. There’ fencing, there’s stock car racing, falconry, and Audrey likes–“
Nathan: “Game of life.”
- Mara: “Don’t touch me. I’m ticklish.”
Nathan: “I know.”
Mara: *laughing* “Don’t. Stop. I”ll burn this cabin down.”
- Nathan: “Parker.”
Nathan: “It’s working. What I’m doing, is working.”
Audrey: “Yes. Treat Mara like you treat me. Alright, it helps me fight her. Nathan.”
Audrey: “You need to keep me here. Please.”
Nathan: “I want to keep you here.”
Audrey: “I–I can’t die inside of her.”
Nathan: “How do I keep you?”
Audrey: “Mara. Mara, she has us…she has an umm…
Nathan: “She has what?
Nathan: “Parker. Audrey. Stay here. Mara has what? What? You need this jacket?
Nathan: “Parker, don’t go. Don’t go.”
Duke: “What the hell is going on here?”
- Duke: “What…What…What is this. You two look like you’re on your honeymoon.”
Mara: “Welcome to the party. You look like you’re hungover.”
- Nathan: “You have no idea what you’ve done. I had a plan.”
Duke: “Please tell me, what is the plan.”
Mara: “He doesn’t have a plan.”
Nathan: “I know what it looks like.”
Duke: “No. You don’t know what it looks like.”
Nathan: “Audrey is still in there. Mara doesn’t know it. I am so close. You just have to treat her like Audrey.”
Duke: “There are things happening here that are bigger than you. What?”
- Duke: “Sorry to disappoint.”
- Duke: “Are you really going to help me release a Trouble that won’t hurt people?”
Mara: “I’m the only one who can. The only one who can guide you to the right Trouble to release. It’s simple, really. One, pick a Trouble. Two, my touch connects you with that specific Trouble, my creation, and then you bleed all over the floor. Just don’t absorb it.
Duke: “So you’re saying I need you if I want to live. Well, isn’t that convenient.”
Mara: “You’re nothing like Nathan. You have a darkness inside of you that’s not connected with the Troubles. I’m not surprised why you and Audrey had your little dalliance in Colorado.”
Duke: “That’s none of your business.”
Mara: “Oh and her impulse to kiss you. I wonder if a little bit of that wasn’t from me.”
Duke: “Get away from me.”
Mara: “Well you are just no fun and about to go kaboom so we’re running out of time.”
- Dwight: “Mara. I’ve been looking for you.”