Ever wonder how Haven finds the beautiful locations we see in each episode? Well, it’s thanks to the hard work of the location manager. Today, Amy S. and I spoke with Andrew Sheridan before he had to head out on a visit for a potential location in Season 5B. Check it out below.
- UPDATE: Andrew reached out answered Amy’s follow-up question. The question about whether the set used in the Chameleon episode was a physical location? In Andrew’s own words:
“It was…and it was the Famous Halifax Club in Downtown Halifax. We spent a full week at the complex that episode.”
Thanks for the answer Andrew!
- Kudos to Shernold Edwards for her NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Writing in a Television Movie for A Day Late and a Dollar Short. Available on iTunes and Amazon. Tweet her your congrats.
- The trailer for Lucas Bryant’s new movie Girl King is out. You can see it here.
- Want some more behind the scenes with Andrew? Take a look at the Inside Haven episode that Syfy did below during season 3.
- The behind the scenes documentary of Season 3, Episode 6, “Real Estate” by MTV
Here are some of the fabulous locations you see on Haven. These photos are from my Haven Vacay in November 2014.